Can the reading experience on LG G3 match Kindle

dave83x

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Ideally, I'd like to have a phone on which I can read books - say 1 hour a day without straining my eyes.

Kindle is great, but I don't want to be carrying 2 devices everywhere - I'd rather carry one big phone.

Will LG G3 be good enough?

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Ideally, I'd like to have a phone on which I can read books - say 1 hour a day without straining my eyes.

Kindle is great, but I don't want to be carrying 2 devices everywhere - I'd rather carry one big phone.

Will LG G3 be good enough?

There's nothing like a dedicated e-reader like a Kindle for reading. I think your question is very difficult to answer - it depends on many factors. Good luck.

Glenn Roe

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't have the best of eyes and I read Kindle books on my G3 every day without issue. In fact I used to use a 4.7 in phone with a much worse screen and still had no issues. Don't forget that you can change the text size anytime you want. I have had a couple of issues with newly downloaded books getting corrupted but it was my fault for closing the Kindle app too soon (like maybe 30 seconds too soon) before the book had a chance to fully download.

jonahtrav

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I use my G3 everyday for reading...it works great with the kindle app as you can adjust everything... The text is so nice and clear because of the 535 ppi..you won't have a problem..

G3 D850