Why won't my MMS messages send?

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
MMS message will not send

I am running Android 5.01 on my LG G3 and when I try to send a message it automatically converts for MMS messaging but will not send the message.It spins saying sending,but will not finish sending it.
Anybodies help will be greatly appreciated

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: MMS message will not send

You have mobile data turned on, right? MMS requires mobile data, not voice signal or wi-fi.

What carrier are you using? Did you get the phone from your carrier, or was it a carrier-unlocked phone from somewhere else? If the latter, make sure the APN settings are correct for your current carrier.

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

Its unlocked phone,bought it n B&H store and the carrier is H2O,mobile data connection is allowed,I think,.but don't know how to make it sure APN setting is correct,still not sending.What to do next?
Thanks for this info.

cegabq

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

whenever I want to send a MMS, if I'm on WiFi, I just turn wifi off to send; once it's sent, I turn WiFi back on

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

whenever I want to send a MMS, if I'm on WiFi, I just turn wifi off to send; once it's sent, I turn WiFi back on

That should help, but the phone is supposed to know how to switch to mobile data temporarily to send or receive MMS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci