LG G3 Battery dying super fast!

Judy Sterling

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
So a little over a year now I had my LG G3. Its been about a week of not a bit more that I've noticed this. I still have the same apps that I've had before. I deleted all the new ones I installed. I charge it all night before bed. When I wake up its at 100% I can leave it there and it goes down to 90% in like 30 minutes. So of course I tried to restart the phone. I've been charging the phone more then 4 times a day, that's how fast it has been dying. It gets super super super hot at the stop of the camera, and then of course my phone goes really slow. But it gets so hot you burn yourself. I seriously can't think of another way of why it is dying so fast. I've never had a phone problem like thos before. I've tried installing apps to help it, to clean stuff won't work.

Please help!
Merry Christmas!

LG G3 Verizon

Judy Sterling

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
As I'm sitting here thinking about it, I remembered I was on the phone with my earphones in and the water was running, I had it propped up and I went to turn, and BAM right in the sink. It had the otter box on it. I cleaned it really good. Might be the cause of that? Stupid question it probably is

MustangGal
YMR#10713
(11O215]*

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante