My LG G3 using KitKat cannot move apps to the sd card no matter all efforts I've tried, can I get some help?

A

AC Question

my lg g3 using kit kat cannot move apps to the sd card no matter all efforts ive tried

i bought the LG G3 D855 phone using android kitkat 4.4 but am now regretting because it was advertised that it had 2 GB ram but actually gives me only 450mbs ram(this is the biggest factor with speed lagging performance etc) and on top of that does not allow downloaded apps to either manually transfer or automatically to the sd card. meanwhile using the file manager as the word says can only transfer files manually not apps. any one who has overcome this problem even after factory resetting the memory gets full quickly and therefore the phone is back to its sluggish ways. please guys help otherwise am very disappointed with a phone advertised as the top 10.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
About the 450mbs ram... is it the amount of FREE RAM available or really the amount of ram in your phone? You might bought a counterfeit phone if the amount of RAM is 450mb. 2gb of ram is enough for fluid performance even on a highly bloated touchwiz like my s5!

The android manages RAM well... the less free RAM available doesnt mean your phone will lag. Never use any speed booster or RAM cleaner app. This might be the cause of lag.

You can always make use of your phone's warranty if you found yours defective.

Apps cannot be moved to SD card. Only some of the data/file can be transfered to the SD card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary