turn off battery notification

ws4590

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Can anybody tell me how I can turn off the battery full notification. It is constantly vibrating and making noise especially while I am using it while on the charger. I have looked around and didn't find much on how to do it except for rooting but have been apprehensive about that because of the new updates apparently have made it difficult.
So if anybody could maybe let me know how it can be done (including how to root after the updates if need be) that would be great because the charging thing is really about the only thing I hate about this phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
This issue has been brought up in the past and no easy solution has been found, AFAIK. At night, when on the charger, I use Silence Premium Do Not Disturb, which silences the beep when battery is full. The only time I notice the battery full beep is while using my G3 with Google Maps in the car on the charger. I won't unplug it then, because with the screen on full time and using the GPS, the battery will run down quickly without the benefit of the charger.
Otherwise, I guess one could just unplug the charger when the beep occurs since the battery is full.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome