G3 browser?

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
So I had had this phone for a while now. It has never had a factory browser, doesn't seem uncommon, always used Chrome as that's what it came with. After my last factory reset I now have a lg browser. Any ideas as to why? It seems about identical to samsungs factory browser, and as useful.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
No idea why, but if it's like the Samsung browser, it's probvably as useless.

I find Atlas Web Browser to be about the fastest browser (although it can't do much ore than browsing) and Firefox to be about the best if you need power.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Best browser ever:

d9cb09d7cae69a0cf8e23e1f1706b5d0.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pd6ykksh6...dev-1928e6bb7c40a61f5d9541a7819c3402.apk?dl=0

I packed this up to share because it had been pulled from the Play store a few months ago.

The description of CAF Chromium

This is the compiled version of the CAF Browser. This means it's optimized for Snapdragon processors and let me tell you, you will notice the difference!

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I have tried them all and keep coming back to Chrome. I really liked Firefox but it is kind of clunky. I end up back with chrome because it is almost always smoother and it has the best integration.

I'll give that browser a try. Why was it pulled from the store?

Posted via the Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have tried them all and keep coming back to Chrome. I really liked Firefox but it is kind of clunky. I end up back with chrome because it is almost always smoother and it has the best integration.

I'll give that browser a try. Why was it pulled from the store?

I do not know, exactly. I went searching for information and found that people have taken the Chromium browser and updated it with some more features. So thanks for asking or I would've been stuck on this older version, haha.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.rsbrowser.browser&token=jNzYU7IC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12