Lg g3 changed from verizon to straight talk now cant get blue tooth or hotspot to work

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Make sure you got the APN info of Verizon and put it on Settings - Tethering and Networks - Mobile Networks - Access Point Names

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Did you have to flash the device or change anything (other than unlocking) to get it working on Straight Talk? If you did, then that's likely the problem. Otherwise, if you didn't, perform a factory reset and see if that helps your Bluetooth. The hotspot feature may have been something offered by Verizon and is not an option with Straightalk.

Mikepit

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
My network APN settings seem to be all right for using internet for straight talk . someone told me that straight talk doesn't let you access hotspot on your phone and that's why it keeps directing me to verizon pop-up cause it's a feature on lg g3 and verizon. If that's the case is there app. I can use without rooting. Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Mikepit

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
No didn't have to do anything phone was unlocked and changed over to straight talk fine. Except hot spot is there an app I can use without rooting phone. Thanks mike

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo