Recover photos from LG G3 stuck in boot loop?

A

AC Question

Recover photos from LG G3 stuck in boot loop

Hi All,

I have a stock LG G3 that is stuck in an infinite boot loop. Randomly I will at most get one minute of usage, most of the time it just gets to my home page and then reboots. I've tried Safe Mode, same thing it reboots. The only stable mode is going into firmware upload mode (Phone off; Hold Vol + while plugging in USB cable). I was hoping that someone might know of some utility that would allow me to grab the data off the phone in this mode. I had an AT&T rep with an LG G3 do a factory reset (via the Vol - and Power key combo) and they confirmed that the user data is indeed wiped.
Completely my fault for not setting up google for my wife, now there are tons of photos and her contacts that only reside on this phone.
Any thoughts???

Thanks,
Pete.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Recover photos from LG G3 stuck in boot loop

Hi All,

I have a stock LG G3 that is stuck in an infinite boot loop. Randomly I will at most get one minute of usage, most of the time it just gets to my home page and then reboots. I've tried Safe Mode, same thing it reboots. The only stable mode is going into firmware upload mode (Phone off; Hold Vol + while plugging in USB cable). I was hoping that someone might know of some utility that would allow me to grab the data off the phone in this mode. I had an AT&T rep with an LG G3 do a factory reset (via the Vol - and Power key combo) and they confirmed that the user data is indeed wiped.
Completely my fault for not setting up google for my wife, now there are tons of photos and her contacts that only reside on this phone.
Any thoughts???

Thanks,
Pete.

Welcome to Android Central!

You can try using the guide below to try to recover the data lost.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...-s/500142-guide-recovering-deleted-files.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy