sprint or boost who gives update g3 games being played

anon(9780053)

Banned
Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
why when i have boost mobile and techs are as intelligent as a fly. they said not allowed to say when or if marshmallow comes to me, and my phone says sprint even when boost is carrier. whats worst, i have ls990. why all else are D series.how come,,,,,,,,,,all have all but my phone lss990 version and how in hell to know who pushes OTA...............SPRINT OR BOOST.WHO KNOWS WHATS REAL.PLEASE HELP ME SEE THE LIGHT on games carriers see,does it mean i will never see update. i will not root phone.period.:mad:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You will receive the update from the carrier (boost or Sprint depending on who you are on). You won't get fast updates via carrier phones -- only Nexus phones (from Google) receive updates in a quick manner.

anon(9780053)

Banned
Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Incorrect. Boost said no and said google does. I dont trust the lies being told by them. They, lg said boost lies,boost says lg lies.BETCHA IF YOU CALLED BOOST, THEY SAY GOOGLE.

anon(9780053)

Banned
Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
You will receive the update from the carrier (boost or Sprint depending on who you are on). You won't get fast updates via carrier phones -- only Nexus phones (from Google) receive updates in a quick manner.

is boost ignorant or lying. they all say provider, and boost denies they send updates.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Incorrect. Boost said no and said google does. I dont trust the lies being told by them. They, lg said boost lies,boost says lg lies.BETCHA IF YOU CALLED BOOST, THEY SAY GOOGLE.

With it being from LG they will be the ones to update the phone. After that they then give it to Sprint who does whatever they want to do to the update. After all that is said and done is when you get your update. That is why carrier based phones take so long to get updates and that is also why fast updates are a perk of Nexus phones.