Why am I unable to update/download apps in Google Play Store LG G3?

A

AC Question

Unable to update/download apps in Google Play Store LG G3

I'm using my LG G3 and I've had it for over a year now with no problems, then all of a sudden it won't update any existing games or download any new ones. It's been like this for about 2 weeks now and I'm getting frustrated. I've done all the troubleshooting that Google offers but it didn't help. I work Mon-Friday 8-5 and any time I try to request a call they tell me to call during business hours, and since it's a problem on my phone I have to wait to use my wife's phone and by that time I get the above message. It doesn't work on WiFi or mobile data and I even did some of the troubleshooting in the forum here. Nothing has worked please help!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried clearing the cache in Google Play Store and Download Manager, followed by a Power Off and Restart?

Posted via the Android Central App

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
You can also go to Settings, Application, Application Manager. Then swipe over to All, select Google Playstore, clear cache, clear data, Force Stop (in that order, Marshmallow is slightly different). Go back and try Playstore again. If this does not clear up the issue, power off your phone, press and hold power down button & power button to get to the phone system menu and select Erase Cache. If that doesn't clear it up, then my friend, Backup all your data....cuz it's Factory Reset (using the same above phone system menu).

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams