LG G3: How do I import wifi settings from another Android phone?

A

AC Question

LG G3: How to import wifi settings from another android phone

I have a new LG G3 and want to import the wifi settings from another Android phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG G3: How to import wifi settings from another android phone

Welcome to Android Central! Is the other phone yours as well? If so, then the wi-fi settings should be backed up to your Google account (if you have it set up that way in Settings>Backup & Reset). Logging into a new phone with the same Google account should pull that information from the cloud.

If it's not your phone, then you could try something like WiFi Password Recovery, but be aware that there are quite a few 1 star reviews of that app.

goombah88

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
You could backup wifi connections using Titanium Backup on your old phone, copy the backup to the new phone, and use TiBu to restore it there. I use TiBu to backu/restore all that stuff and more across countless ROM installs.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: LG G3: How to import wifi settings from another android phone

LG Backup will also back up Wi-Fi settings and pad them to another phone. On the LG phone, it's in the Setting, Backup & Reset and you will see the built in program. If you are transferring from a non LG phone, download LG Backup (Sender). LG Backup is very nice. I use it to backup my Homescreens, but i Backup my data to Verizon Cloud. You can backup your entire phone stuff to an SD Card, then restore back.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC