LG G3 Android -- Fonts in the phone are suddenly displaying with BLACK OUTLINES, how can I fix this?

A

AC Question

LG G3 Android -- Fonts in the phone are suddenly displaying with BLACK OUTLINES

Not sure what caused it but have not figured out to change it back to normal sans BLACK OUTLINES

It is not an accessibility issue -- screen and content are NOT inverted; and there is no High Contrast Text option on this phone.

I have uninstalled several apps to weed out the ''problematic'' app but nothing has changed.

I am thoroughly stumped and any help with this is HIGHLY APPRECIATED :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG G3 Android -- Fonts in the phone are suddenly displaying with BLACK OUTLINES

Mod note: Moved to LG G3 forum.

Have you tried rebooting the device?

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: LG G3 Android -- Fonts in the phone are suddenly displaying with BLACK OUTLINES

Do you mean that the fonts on your home screen have this issue? If so, this would be caused by using a lighter colored wallpaper. It's normal.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Can you post a screenshot of this?

azulmelb

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site

Screenshot_2016-04-11-14-23-24.jpg

Hey. Thanks for replying. Here's one screenshot

azulmelb

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site

Yup. Many times. Even went into safe mode but the fonts did not revert to the way it was before...