Help me with lg3

Scottiebear69

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
My LG3 is only 7 months old! Last week it just went off and wouldn't come back on when I tried the reset with battery out so when I got home I put it on a charger! Took battery out reinstalled and it came on. Flash forward to a week later and it has done it again. This time it wouldn't come on using that trick so took to US Cellular store where lady practicly called me a liar saying the red dot was showing that it had moisture damage! My phone hasn't even been in a rainstorm with me or near any water,moisture or anything. So my question is since I'm getting a loaner phone tomorrow and shipping out to service department has anyone else had these issues? Do you think I'm screwed on my phones warranty? And lastly. Are there any other ways to get it fixed from anywhere else,and who?

Thanks,

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
My LG3 is only 7 months old! Last week it just went off and wouldn't come back on when I tried the reset with battery out so when I got home I put it on a charger! Took battery out reinstalled and it came on. Flash forward to a week later and it has done it again. This time it wouldn't come on using that trick so took to US Cellular store where lady practicly called me a liar saying the red dot was showing that it had moisture damage! My phone hasn't even been in a rainstorm with me or near any water,moisture or anything. So my question is since I'm getting a loaner phone tomorrow and shipping out to service department has anyone else had these issues? Do you think I'm screwed on my phones warranty? And lastly. Are there any other ways to get it fixed from anywhere else,and who?

Thanks,

You need to replace the battery to fix the issue.