How do I block a number on the LG G3?

a_W_c

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I've tried searching for an answer, and several videos show an option in the call menu for "Reject Calls"

This option is no longer available in that menu. I'm getting some annoying calls, how do I block the number?

Dynamodaveb

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Watch CM apps others are having adware issue associated with them, true caller is a good app though. Another way is to go to call logs, tap on the number you want to reject, tap 3 dots in top right corner then select "reject call" which applies to that number only. In the future when a call comes from that number yours will ring once then reject it. What I like about true caller is it has a database of numbers associated with spam and solicitors and automatically blocks those. It really has cut back on the number of bogus calls. You can also request to be on the do not call list for solicitors.

Lara78

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I found on phone.report the following description:
On Android go to the number in the phone book or the call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select the option "Add to block list" or "Block contact "(depending on the manufacturer).

a_W_c

May 12, 2016
Visit site
That is the advice I found while google searching, but I don't have those options.

Here's what I have from Phone--> Settings:

Outgoing Call

Auto Retry
Assited Dialing

Incoming Call
Incoming voice call pop-up
Allow ignore with message
Auto answer

Outgoing Call
Show Keypad
TTY mode
Hearing aids
Voice enhancement

End Call
Power Key ends call

Gesture
Answer an incoming call
Silence incoming calls

Others
DTMF tones

CDMA Call Settings
Call forwarding
Voice privacy

GSM Call Settings (these are all grey, unavailable)
Connection vibration
Call forwarding
Call barring
Call duration
Addtional Settings

kate

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: How do I block a number on the LG G4?

I've searched Call Setting and find that the lower options are grayed out. I can't use "call barring" at all. It's gray.
How do I block calls on the LG 4G?

ate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2