My LG G-3 smartphone has been lost, what will the thief be able to access?

Adnan782

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
My LG G-3 smartphone has been losts

My LG G-3 was losts, then i reported as stolen by my career. my question is, will theif be able to get in to that phone to see my contacts and massages and apps stuff? whats stuff he will be able to do on that reported phone? thanks

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, and I'm so sorry about the theft of your device!

That would depend what safety features you had in place. Like mine for instance, requires passcode/finger print, and if they tried to factory reset, they would have to have my ADM login information.

Ultimately, if they had a lot of hacking abilities, they could find a way in, but your average thief, just wants to get the phone set up as new, for him/her.

Going forward, always set your phone for passcode lock, and always set up an option to wipe phone, if its misplaced, or stolen. Setting up Android Device Manager and Samsung's "Find My Mobile" is a great thing to do. You can also set up the google account, to be required if they did a factory reset.

Hope this helps!

Chris

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Did you have a microSD card inserted? Unless you encrypted this data, this information will be fully available to the thief (regardless of fingerprint/passcode options).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs