Help my lg g3 wont turn on!

A

AC Question

Hi, I've had my LG G3 since December 2014, the past month the battery has been getting worse. The battery will drain within a couple of hours even if I'm not using it. I was scrolling through Facebook last night however and it randomly turned off, at that point it had about 60% charge, I tried to turn it back on but it wouldn't do anything. I then put it on charge for a while and tried again and still nothing, I've taken the battery out also and tired to turn it on after that. This morning when I tried to turn it on again the LG logo flashed up and then it went to a bright blue screen? Any ideas what's wrong with my precious phone!? 😞

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I am so sorry that this is happening to you! It definitely sounds upsetting!

I was going to say that it could be your battery has reached the end of its lifespan; but the blue screen that came up has me stumped.

If you've had the phone since December 2014, it could very well be that the phone's software or hardware is getting older which is causing it to malfunction (ie, unnatural battery drain).

My suggestion to you would be to contact LG customer support through their online website; and be sure to tell them about the blue screen that appeared. They may be able to tell you what they think could be the culprit, and how much it may cost you/how long it would take to fix/if buying a new phone is the way to go.

Please keep us updated!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513