Why doesn't my LG G3 have a 4G connection?

rexfilms

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
My LG G3 doesn't have 4G connection

I had my lg g3 for about a year now and ever since it came it had only 3G connection, and that didn't bother me much as i used wifi alot, but now i want to play pokemon go and i need better connection, the thing is, when i choose a network mode, its already set on GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto, but at the top where my connection bars are, i have a little sign that says 3G instead of 4G..
can someone help me?

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: My LG G3 doesn't have 4G connection

I had my lg g3 for about a year now and ever since it came it had only 3G connection, and that didn't bother me much as i used wifi alot, but now i want to play pokemon go and i need better connection, the thing is, when i choose a network mode, its already set on GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto, but at the top where my connection bars are, i have a little sign that says 3G instead of 4G..
can someone help me?

What network are you using it on and what model of LG G3 do you have?

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

I live in Abu dhabi in the map u sent me, but i live outside the city, but the area is still covered, even when i go out to the city (where its mostly yellow) it still only gives me 3G connection

You may have a defective device, then. I'd talk with the carrier and see if they have any specific advice.

Also, try speedtests on your phone. See how fast you are getting data.

rexfilms

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site

You may have a defective device, then. I'd talk with the carrier and see if they have any specific advice.

Also, try speedtests on your phone. See how fast you are getting data.

Alright, I'll see what my carrier is going to say, Thanks for the advice!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome