LG G3 keeps rebooting

CastorPoIIux

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I've recently had a lot of problems with my LG G3, and I was planning on bringing it in to get some of the issues fixed. However, right now, it keeps restarting. It'll randomly bring me back to the booting up "T Mobile" screen with white background (the one that comes up when you turn the device on,) and it'll be fine once it does that and turns on until it does the same thing an average of 45 seconds later.

I've tried
-Clearing the cache
-Rebooting in Safe Mode
-Taking out the battery and waiting
-Factory resetting
-Crying
-Praying to the LG gods

I tried to get into recovery mode, but it's just been showing me the LG screen for the past 10 minutes. I'm planning on bringing it in today to replace the SIM card reader and fix it not turning on Wi Fi, but I don't want this to get in the way of it being fixed!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I could suggest is to use whatever method LG allows, in order to reflash your OEM software. Other than that, a service call would be in order.

Chris

krarms

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
You are not alone. My VzW LG G3 is doing the same thing. I have done all you have also with the additional step of running LG Software Upgrade Assistant to restore it properly. Still rebooting at will. No real solution from VzW, however they get points for trying. There are loads of similar examples you can find using a simple google search - some of the best ones are right here on andoidcentral forum. The reboot loop problem is rampant, and if your phone is out of warranty like mine, no recourse. It has all the earmarks of a software issue, but I am not able to find it.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g3/576181-how-can-i-stop-my-lg-g3-restarting-constantly.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary