lg g3 wont change app icon to photo

bdjenkins

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
hey!

ive looked everywhere for solutions to this weird stupid little problem, and finding no one with the same issue as me, so i figured id bring it here, and see where it goes on a forum that is still actively discussing this phone.

i long-press the icon, tap the little paintbrush, it takes me to a page from where i can select multiple pre-installed app icon suggestions, like letters and little cars n ****. i can tap "add new" and it takes me to a page where i select the amount of space the app takes up. i do so, and then it proceeds to take me to my photos, where i can select from my downloaded or taken photos etc... so far so good.

i then select a photo, and it asks me to resize it. fine. i do so. the following page, however, seems to have a glitch... for a moment, a checkmark will appear. but before i can even acknowledge it, it disappears, and im taken to another screen where i can further edit the photo, like lighting and filters -- like the photos app. there is a save option at the top right. i tap it.

it then proceeds to take me back to the screen where i select how much space the app icon takes up on the page. the app icon isnt changed, and it isnt in the list of app icons i can select from. it just doesnt exist anymore. the copy of the photo i cropped to fit the app icon still exists, but i cant do anything with it.

this isnt anything huge, but in a phone that boasts about its customization, i sort of expect more attention paid to those details.

thanks so much for your help!! i really appreciate it..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca