Why does my LG G3 health app not seem accurate?

A

AC Question

With what i do for work, I start my day @ 7:30am at and it presists all day until 5pm + Monday to Friday. I have a hard time believing that I walk barely half of the recommended distance in a day that the app suggests I have. Is there a way that i should have the phone so it reads my steps more accurate? What can i do because I honestly cannot believe that i walk half or less than 7395 steps a day. Im honestly about to buy a fitbit because I dont believe what my phone reads at all.

Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
With what i do for work, I start my day @ 7:30am at and it presists all day until 5pm + Monday to Friday. I have a hard time believing that I walk barely half of the recommended distance in a day that the app suggests I have. Is there a way that i should have the phone so it reads my steps more accurate? What can i do because I honestly cannot believe that i walk half or less than 7395 steps a day. Im honestly about to buy a fitbit because I dont believe what my phone reads at all.

Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

Unless you have the phone strapped to your arm vs in your pocket I don't think it will ever be accurate. There is a lady at work that was having the same issue with her Note 4. After she purchased an arm strap it became more accurate for her. Its either that or buy a fitness band.

Anoush Rasouli

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
It works pretty well for me. Make sure the phone has space to move around a bit in your pocket or wherever you hold it. Do you have a case on it? That might make a difference.