LG G3 Hidden Menu

Mallos42

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Do any guides exist for the LG G3s Hidden Menu? I am able to access it with no problem, but looking up a large number of the options yields nothing. There's so much there I'm afraid to mess things up (like with the touchscreen firmware update button that I already KNOW not to touch) Any help would be appreciated.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Do any guides exist for the LG G3s Hidden Menu? I am able to access it with no problem, but looking up a large number of the options yields nothing. There's so much there I'm afraid to mess things up (like with the touchscreen firmware update button that I already KNOW not to touch) Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome. :)

Otherwise known as the Service Menu, and intended for use by technicians and repairers. I don't know whether guides are published. It's best to leave well alone if you're an ordinary user. Is there any particular problem you're trying to fix?

Mallos42

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
There was. I work for AT&T Advanced Technical Support and I just like to know things like this in general. I was hoping there was something published so I could learn for future reference. I also do application development.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair