USB to PC

tomkk

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
It seems the topic of USB connectivity has been beaten to death almost everywhere but I can't find anything that works.

I have a Verizon LG G3 running Android 6.0. Developer Options are ON, USB Debugging activated and USB configuration set to MTP. I have tried multiple USB cables including the cable that was supplied with the phone and multiple USB ports on the computer. I've also tried it with a different computer with the same result.

If I power off and restart the phone and plug in the USB cable the phone vibrates and I get a BRIEF USB notification icon on the left side of the notification bar. After about 1/2 sec. that USB notification icon disappears. After that, plugging in the USB cable has absolutely no effect - no vibration, no icon, no reaction at all.

I'm about at my wits end and have run out of things to try. Any ideas? :confused:

Thx

1chance1

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I am having a similar problem. I check the allow usb debugging. but once I plug in the usb to comp. the allow usb debugging turns off, grey. I have tried it on my lg risio and my lg optimus.. I am going to look for a debugging app and install it on my phone.If any one has suggestions I am all ears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36