Should I download Marshmallow or stay on lollipop with the G3 today??

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there big problems with the marshmallow (6.0) update or should I stay on lollipop (5.1)? I was gonna make the jump today with my G3..

What do you guys think?

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
It's been long enough I've almost completely forgotten what annoyed me most about updating. None of which were any true problems, just some new features added and some removed that I've apparently moved on from. Marshmallow is really good overall (Verizon VS985).

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
It's been long enough I've almost completely forgotten what annoyed me most about updating. None of which were any true problems, just some new features added and some removed that I've apparently moved on from. Marshmallow is really good overall (Verizon VS985).

I pulled the trigger and did it yesterday.. Everything is great except for the horrible battery life now with no data on and airplane mode on. I did a factory reset and didn't help it... Kinda sucks but marshmallow is definitely way smoother than 🍭

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I pulled the trigger and did it yesterday.. Everything is great except for the horrible battery life now with no data on and airplane mode on. I did a factory reset and didn't help it... Kinda sucks but marshmallow is definitely way smoother than 🍭
Interesting - battery life was an improvement on mine. Not leaps and bounds better, getting an extra half hour tops SoT, but definitely better.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Just do it or you'll be Behind, withThe latest versions-Hehe!
As you read or heard the N=Nougat version is around
the corner..actually some Phone brands already
got it. So install the "M" Asap to jump later
to the Nougat don't scare about its bugs

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary