Os restarting or is closing apps

renegadejd

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I received this phone as a replacement. My previous G3 got the blue screen of death. (I can confirm that baking the motherboard does work.) From the get go, this one had closed apps right in the middle of me using them or os restarted. Whichever, I'm not sure. I was going to hard reset and start over when I got a chance, but never did. A few weeks ago (maybe a month) it received a ota update. After a week or two I got tired of post phoning the update. So I made my self go ahead and try to fix it. I did a hard reset once done dl the ota update, once done with that did a hard reset again. Even after all of that, it still has this problem. I have a feeling this is why it was returned before I got it. So I originally thought it was fb because I use it the most. So I uninstalled fb and reinstalled it. No go, still has the issue. Then I noticed it does it with any app. It seems to do it when fb or something is really intensive on the processor or memory. Today was ridiculous, it finally got to the point where nothing would remain open hardly long enough to do anything with. I took some video in case it may help. I'm about to call verizon, but I'm afraid they will just tell me they will replace it.

https://youtu.be/9Hv_CqR-P3U

renegadejd

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried Safe Mode?

Yes, last night with verizon. However, I didn't think and just a little while before I called them I restarted my phone. So of course it didn't act up the entire time. It usually has to be on for a few days and then have a lot of demand or strain before it will do it.