LG G4 : Availability date?

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Availability date?

sometime in May. it won't be 4/28, that's when they'll announce it. they'll need some time to ship it and get ready to sell.

Posted via the Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

It's available in South Korea on April 28th. If you have read the other thread where they said May 31st for S. Korea, that was incorrect. I know I read an article where there is speculation of immediate availability but for the life of me can't find it again.

ragdoll08

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

For LG's sake I hope they have a plan for as quick a release as possible. All these "leaks" we see that might work for people like us, aren't being seen by the general public. Considering how big a hit Samsung has, every day the G4 isn't on store shelves is another day somebody's walking home with an S6

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

@ ragdoll08
True but anyone wanting to know about the next version of their phone will easily search for it and find the info we see.
LG prefers to release after Samsung so they can change things to one up them.
Also since LG is better than Samsung they might work with carriers knowing people will change their minds on the Sammy and get the G4 and pay the early fees to upgrade, getting a little money back for the S6 and then they use those phones as warranty replacements for sad Sammy owners.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

I say that it will be available for sale the day after the announcement here on all carriers....

Posted via the Android Central App