The Brown Leather Back -- T-Mobile Exclusive

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I didn't know this but apparently the brown leather (according to my G4 sign-up email) is exclusive to T-Mobile.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• exclusive.png
    exclusive.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 184

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: The Brown Leather Back -- T-Mobile Exclusive?

Why can't they just offer every color on every carrier. I have tmobile, but I hate "color exclusives" so much.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tyndall

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Whew! I wanted the brown leather, and for a change T-Mo and I see eye to eye on what color to offer!

Already Pre-Registered!

Douglas_B

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site

My guess is (hopefully) places like amazon will offer the back plates directly since they are swappable. Maybe tmobile is the only company that will ship directly with the brown leather but you'll be able to order it separately for other carriers?

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

You would thing they would have like a Magenta leather exclusive instead of the brown.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Useless carriers and useless Samsung, LG striking deals with carriers and crapping logos, bloat. Give us people who love design, aesthetics to buy unlocked pure edition from your website. HTC, Moto, Sony, Apple all give us that option except LG, Samsung. Something to do with these Korean companies getting in bed with carriers.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't like the tan leather and would rather have the white plastic over the grey. This sucks. I really had my heart set on red leather.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't really care about the back since I use a case anyway

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

rogue5

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
i should have known there would be a bump in the road, let us hope there is a way to just buy the back from tmobile and use it on any carrier.

Meagey

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The brown leather is 100% tmobile exclusive I went to an event for lg/tmo a week ago about the g4 and the LG reps said it is. I was able to mess with a demo and yes the leather feels and nice as it looks. I can not wait to get this phone!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The brown leather is 100% tmobile exclusive I went to an event for lg/tmo a week ago about the g4 and the LG reps said it is. I was able to mess with a demo and yes the leather feels and nice as it looks. I can not wait to get this phone!

Okay, so tell us how us non T-Mobile folks can get the back.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01