Camera comparison with s6

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Better, the same, slightly not as good, etc.... It had all been said in different camera reviews I have read. Keep in mind most have been used with G4s that didn't have the final software.

If you are picking between the G4 and S6 by camera then use something else to choice, both cameras are great and neither will let you down.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Better, the same, slightly not as good, etc.... It had all been said in different camera reviews I have read. Keep in mind most have been used with G4s that didn't have the final software.

If you are picking between the G4 and S6 by camera then use something else to choice, both cameras are great and neither will let you down.

^^this^^ I wouldn't let camera be the determining factor, they're both great. if you use RAW the G4 might be better since you'll have an SD card.

Posted via the Android Central App

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Mixed reports from what I've read.

Some saying it's better than the S6, others say it's just as good, others say S6 is slightly better.

I don't think anyone would be disappointed with the camera performance of the G4. I haven't read a negative review about it yet.

T Busby

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
You will not be disappointed by either of these phones, they both take great quality pictures. In my opinion I would choose the G4 for the f1.8 aperture and SD card slot for those high quality pictures and videos. It's all up to you...