Verizon G4 Notification Page Posted!

H_Wordsmythe

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
And not one word about leather. I'd say that's an indication that Big Red only plans to carry the plastic-backed models. If they were going to offer the leather, they'd probably use it as a selling point. Bastards...

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
And not one word about leather. I'd say that's an indication that Big Red only plans to carry the plastic-backed models. If they were going to offer the leather, they'd probably use it as a selling point. Bastards...

You can bet they will be the plastic version. That's all I've seen with them, but who knows what they will offer down the road.

H_Wordsmythe

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I saw this earlier today while Googling "Verizon LG G4 release date". Sure you can sign up, but you will know more about the release before you get their emails. :D

Very true. I signed up a couple of years ago (don't even remember which phone), and the word was out for at least a week before I ever heard anything from Verizon. Worthless.

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I saw this earlier today while Googling "Verizon LG G4 release date". Sure you can sign up, but you will know more about the release before you get their emails. :D

I signed up before the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and S6 came out. I still have not received any emails from Verizon. Don't waste your time!

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I agree it looks like they will not have a leather back, at least on release day. Plan on getting one but wasn't planning on getting it release day anyway. Guess I will wait a little while to see if they will get a leather back later or if somebody will sale a leather back for the G4 like everybody is hoping.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I can see switching back and forth between leather back (naked except for screen protector) and plastic back/bumper case. So not a big deal. It will be interesting to see what Verizon charges. If no leather backs I'm guessing they'll go in at a lower price.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

It's just taking long to engrave the Verizon logo into every leather back lol

Posted via the Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I just signed up for the "test drive" on T-Mobile, where u use an iPhone free for a week to test out the network. had it on my nexus 4 two years ago, but it's much improved this time around. so long big red, it's been fun!

AngrySK

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
You won't be mad about jumping to T-Mobile. Honestly if you can't get service in your house they will GIVE you a signal repeater or a dope *** WiFi router for free to make it work. Plus their network is getting better everyday.

Posted on my Moto X that is prob being charged as we speak...

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
You won't be mad about jumping to T-Mobile. Honestly if you can't get service in your house they will GIVE you a signal repeater or a dope *** WiFi router for free to make it work. Plus their network is getting better everyday.

Posted on my Moto X that is prob being charged as we speak...

With T-Mobile it all depends on where you live. Wi-fi calling (and texting) is pretty awesome but as time goes on, and as apps like WhatsApp improve, there's less of a need. I'm not on Verizon but I do respect the strength of their network!

Of course you need the right T-Mobile phone for the T-Mobile wi-fi calling.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Knowing how verizon is they won't offer the leather so they can up sell you a leather back when you buy it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma