[Canada] #TryLGG4 thread

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
This thread is for those of us Canadians who signed up for the chance to #TryLGG4.

The winners are announced on the 26th.

Did you sign up? I did. I really hope I win.

Posted via my Rooted LG G3 running DeneROM.

Trent9810

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I signed up the second that I got the email for LG about it. Hope I win one of the 35 spots.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
What's to try it's not my first LG and/or Smart Phone.

I did sign up though. I didn't read the details, mind sharing it. Thanks.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
What's to try it's not my first LG and/or Smart Phone.

I did sign up though. I didn't read the details, mind sharing it. Thanks.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

If you win, they send you a G4 to try out for the month of June. You complete weekly challenges using the G4 to win prizes. We don't know what said prizes are yet though.

Posted via my Galaxy Tab S 8.4" running IronROM v2.x

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I signed up... Although looking at the threads showing up from those who have their test phones (from other countries) posting daily diaries seems to be their main task - and frankly I'm dubious about whether or not I want to a) spend my day doing that, and b) completely clutter up this forum for an entire month. Only 4 people will actually win the phone to keep afterwards... Is it worth it?

Posted via the Android Central App

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I signed up... Although looking at the threads showing up from those who have their test phones (from other countries) posting daily diaries seems to be their main task - and frankly I'm dubious about whether or not I want to a) spend my day doing that, and b) completely clutter up this forum for an entire month. Only 4 people will actually win the phone to keep afterwards... Is it worth it?

Only 4? In each region, or just a total of four? I am 100% buying one anyways, but it'll be cool if I get to play with one first.

I briefly considered an S6, but after reading the forums..... It's a total disaster. Crappy battery life, overheating, fried gyroscopes, display issues. No thanks. I'll stick with what I know is good. LG. My G3 rocks. I am all over the G4.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Only 4? In each region, or just a total of four? I am 100% buying one anyways, but it'll be cool if I get to play with one first.

I briefly considered an S6, but after reading the forums..... It's a total disaster. Crappy battery life, overheating, fried gyroscopes, display issues. No thanks. I'll stick with what I know is good. LG. My G3 rocks. I am all over the G4.

If you still love your G3 like me, then you're gonna love the G4! Its a refined G3 from my experience so far.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
If you still love your G3 like me, then you're gonna love the G4! Its a refined G3 from my experience so far.

That's what I have been thinking. It's a G3 perfected. The processor, display quality, and camera have all been "fixed". It's not like they are bad on the G3 (far from it), but they can always be improved. :)

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

4 in Canada, out of 35 who will be testers. (the numbers are from my memory, but im pretty sure.)

Im also going to be buying one, I just don't know if it's going to be worth the hassle to get a phone for a month and then likely have to send it back.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
4 in Canada, out of 35 who will be testers. (the numbers are from my memory, but im pretty sure.)

Im also going to be buying one, I just don't know if it's going to be worth the hassle to get a phone for a month and then likely have to send it back.

I can see your point. I think the coolness factor would overcome the hassle for me though. :)

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Nope... you'd think that seeing how jaded I've been about the whole process, I wouldn't be anxious about getting one to preview! I actually had dreams last night about the LG G4 things I could blog about, etc. Geesh.

Lol me too. I have been checking my email constantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol