anyone got BestBuy pre-orders yet for verizon?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Nothing for me but I wouldn't expect them to early. They get the shipment from LG though. If the device is in store Monday, I'll get it there and cancel the pre-order. I tried to call the BB mobile department but got a busy signal and haven't tried again since this morning.

Posted via the Android Central App

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have called the local BB Mobile store here 10 times. Out of those times not once did an employee ever answer the phone. Luckily the BB store is right across the street. :confused:

wassct

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Same here, and it seems I wont get the gift card till the 11th, and noticed it has to be used by the 14th.....3 days to use it, really!?
Where did you see it had to be used in 3 days? I hope that's not true, don't even know what I was going to buy with it.

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
That would compliment the G4 nicely and at present is the best looking smartwatch.

though i know that android wear isn't what i should or can be...but it is the best smartwatch around IMHO and many others say so, but couldn't justify the price. But at $249...I think it is easier to buy.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Where did you see it had to be used in 3 days? I hope that's not true, don't even know what I was going to buy with it.

They did that once before. So I bought gift cards with my gift card. New ones had no expiration

wassct

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
They did that once before. So I bought gift cards with my gift card. New ones had no expiration

Good idea! That's what I'll do if I have to use it in 3 days. Now I just want it. I see Verizon pre-order folks getting delivery so I'm wanting Best Buy to start shipping. A csr assured me they would ship the same time as Verizon. I knew she was just saying what I wanted to hear lol.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I got my gift card when I pre-ordered today. It's a standard gift card. No expiration. Is the only reason I went thru best buy as well.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I got my gift card when I pre-ordered today. It's a standard gift card. No expiration. Is the only reason I went thru best buy as well.

Was it the initial 50 dollar gift card needed to pre-order? Unless you've already paid for your device in full, you don't get the 100 buck card until you pick up the device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10