Just got my G4!

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
So far, so good. I just got it and I'm loving it so far. Just got our all set up.
Last year I had a G3 and then tried a Oneplus One and a Sony X3. So far the G4 is MUCH better than the G3. And for the record I really liked the G3. The G4 is just so much faster. And even while downloading everything it didn't get as hot as my G3 would have. So far I'm really impressed!

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the international H815, which is weird because I'm used to bloatware. I'm really glad that LG is letting me disable some of their duplicate apps, like browser and calendar.

Congratulations. What version did you get?

Sent from my LG G4

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the international H815, which is weird because I'm used to bloatware. I'm really glad that LG is letting me disable some of their duplicate apps, like browser and calendar.

Dumb question for you, I want to use a Best Buy gift card on the purchase, but I don't see the H815 version you're talking about. I'd like to avoid all of the bloatware from AT&T if possible. I saw your post where you said it works with HSPA and LTE on AT&T and T-Mobile, which is perfect. Where did you buy yours from?

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Dumb question for you, I want to use a Best Buy gift card on the purchase, but I don't see the H815 version you're talking about. I'd like to avoid all of the bloatware from AT&T if possible. I saw your post where you said it works with HSPA and LTE on AT&T and T-Mobile, which is perfect. Where did you buy yours from?

Most likely eBay as the H815 is the International/UK version. It's not sold in the USA (except from import sellers).

Posted via my Galaxy Tab S 8.4" running IronROM v2.x

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Got'cha, thanks. :) I didn't see it on Best Buy or Amazon; you're right though, it's available on ebay.
It's a shame, I have almost $90 in BB gift cards saved up...maybe I'll put up with bloatware to get it cheaper? hmm...I wish Best Buy would put up the H815

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Most likely eBay as the H815 is the International/UK version. It's not sold in the USA (except from import sellers).

Posted via my Galaxy Tab S 8.4" running IronROM v2.x
Most people who have it here probably got it from Android Central or lg directly

Sent from my LG G4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678