Headphone Recommendations.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Well some have their new G4's what pair of buds would you recommend.

I have a pair of RHA T10's and the balance in sound is fantastic.

Nice lows, Mids & highs with no overlap.

Included Accessories are nice with plenty of gels and foams, filters for low end, mids, highs.

All for a very reasonable price i paid £150 about $200 well worth checking out.

What are you using and recommend for the G4 earbud accessory?

Posted via the Android Central App

firefight352

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I was kind of bummed that the G4 didn't arrive with a pair of ear buds. Not that the ones that come with phones are ever great, but its always nice to throw an extra pair in the box.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth headphones:

Audio 66 Bluetooth Sports Headphones

Ideal for working out at gym or home. Great battery life (~30 hrs music), good sound quality and comfortable.
Price: $50 on Amazon

Over the ear headphones:

Audio Technica M50 or M50x

Exceptional sound quality, well built and very comfortable. My favorite headphones for watching movies.
Price: $150 on Amazon

In ear headphones:

Shure se215

Amazing sound quality and blocks out all background noise if you find the right fit with foam or rubber tips. I use these when I feel like listening to music and zoning out. Don't recommend using around traffic since you won't hear any vehicles.
Price: ~$100 on Amazon

Sent from my LG G2 running CM 12

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm no audiophile, but I got some soundbot SB270s and love them. So maybe a more expensive version would work well lol. I think I only spent $30 on amazon for mine

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth headphones:

Audio 66 Bluetooth Sports Headphones

Ideal for working out at gym or home. Great battery life (~30 hrs music), good sound quality and comfortable.
Price: $50 on Amazon

Over the ear headphones:

Audio Technica M50 or M50x

Exceptional sound quality, well built and very comfortable. My favorite headphones for watching movies.
Price: $150 on Amazon

In ear headphones:

Shure se215

Amazing sound quality and blocks out all background noise if you find the right fit with foam or rubber tips. I use these when I feel like listening to music and zoning out. Don't recommend using around traffic since you won't hear any vehicles.
Price: ~$100 on Amazon

Sent from my LG G2 running CM 12

Very helpful thanks for sharing with us :)