Plastic back covers

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen plastic back covers for sale? I don't really care about the color because I'll only be swapping to it when I want to use a case instead of the leather.

jeronimo21

May 26, 2015
Visit site
That's what I would like to know also. Would be nice if they threw in an extra plastic back for those of us spending an extra$40 for the leather like they are doing in Europe

evan34

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering the same thing. Ordered a leather one and would like to be able to swap out for a plastic back to use with a case and have not been able to find one. I needed up ordering 2 cases that said they were compatible with a leather back (Ringke Fusion and Verus Crystal Light Case) so we will see tomorrow when the phone arrives.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering the same thing. Ordered a leather one and would like to be able to swap out for a plastic back to use with a case and have not been able to find one. I needed up ordering 2 cases that said they were compatible with a leather back (Ringke Fusion and Verus Crystal Light Case) so we will see tomorrow when the phone arrives.

Please post up some pictures when you get them.

Posted via the Android Central App

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm almost regretting picking the leather now since most cases mention incompatibility. I unfortunately have accidentally dropped phones enough times to justify using a case.

The circle case doesn't seem like a case to me. Looks more like a replacement plastic back with a flip cover.

This may be dumb and costly but if the circle case is in fact a standard back with a flip cover can the front cover easily be hacked off to fit the majority of aftermarket cases and add Qi charging?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

evan34

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Got my phone and the Verus case was a really nice for with the leather back and felt great. I then noticed that there was no cut out for the bottom mic. Seems like someone else noticed this as well on Amazon. The Ringke fusion case fits and seems pretty nice. My only issues are the hard plastic back (slippery) and poet covers on the bottom. Easy fix for the poet covers is to cut them off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463