T-Mobile 128 GB SD card promo??

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
So when you get the G4 from T-Mobile and you can enter to get a 128 GB SD card. Can we also do the LG promo for the 32 GB SD card, extra battery, and external battery charger?? Or do we have to choose one or the other?? If we have to choose I'm going for the LG promo. I don't think I have 128 GB worth of stuff to put on my phone. I do however need the extra battery, because I can't always charge my phone at work.

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure how you get the SD card from Tmobile. I was assuming they were referencing the LG offer.

Posted via the Android Central App

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I have already filled out and sent off for both it will be a while but will reply with what i get

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I have already filled out and sent off for both it will be a while but will reply with what i get

That's the only thing that sucks. I'm sure lots of people have already applied. I also hate waiting. 4-6 weeks is a long time.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get their card yet? Or received a shipping confirmation?

I was approved few weeks ago but wasn't shipped yet, Contacted LG and they said there is the 4-6 weeks timeframe to ship so we still gotta wait, but the LG Promo Battery Cradle and SD card I got already 2-3 weeks ago

Posted via the Android Central App on My T-Mobile LG G4

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Got the LG promo stuff. T-Mobile is still showing approved and honestly I forgot all about it until today. I'm to the point now that I'll be surprised getting a random 128gb card in the mail.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I submitted for both promos within minutes of each other and got the approval for the T-Mo SD card yesterday! While I am grateful for this free SD card, I was really wanting that extra battery first LOL

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I submitted for both promos within minutes of each other and got the approval for the T-Mo SD card yesterday! While I am grateful for this free SD card, I was really wanting that extra battery first LOL

You will get the battery first. It should take around 11 business days to receive once you submitted the required docs.

russ8128

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten any shipping notifications or actually received their 128GB card? I bought my device on release day and filed for both promos on the same day i received the phone (5/27). i received the xtra battery/charger/32GB card pretty quickly, but nothing yet for the T-Mobile 128 GB card promo. I did, of course get the email approval and have checked the website for updates - none, it just says approved.

Wondering if anyone has different experiences. Thx

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten any shipping notifications or actually received their 128GB card? I bought my device on release day and filed for both promos on the same day i received the phone (5/27). i received the xtra battery/charger/32GB card pretty quickly, but nothing yet for the T-Mobile 128 GB card promo. I did, of course get the email approval and have checked the website for updates - none, it just says approved.

Wondering if anyone has different experiences. Thx

Same here

Posted via the Android Central App on My T-Mobile LG G4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy