Verizon G4 Leather back..... -_-

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Ebay- I just received my G4 in black leather, and immediately swapped for the tan. I agree with the OP, the black feels cheap for some reason, especially compared to the tan.

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Just a question, why take it back? Why don't you just buy the replaceable back cover in whatever color you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the Verizon leather back and the plastic one from the international g4. The Verizon one feels nicer, imo. Keeping in mind that Verizon sells the leather at the same price as plastic, I wasn't expecting a super premium feel,so I wasn't disappointed. Also the Verizon logo looks very subdued, compared to some previous devices.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I went to T-mobile to check out the brown leather. You are right, it feels and looks really nice!
Got home and immediately ordered the Brown from Korea.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
The black and brown leather have different texture. Other colors are the same way we just don't have them yet.

If you seriously think LG made a cheaper leather back for Verizon than you just have issues. The AT&T black leather is the same. And as far as a Verizon logo, when is he last time they didn't put one on a phone?

If somebody wants to buy a different color back go to eBay. It will cost you $80 to $90 with shipping and it will have a Korean brand stamped into the leather. May make sure people happy to have another brand besides Verizon stamped into their Verizon phone?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
You are going to change carriers because you don't like the back. Of your phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

If I was stuck with Verizon that would be enough bs to put me over the edge to switch carriers...... Lol... Lol

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8 till my LG g4 comes in.

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Just got my g4 wow the back is just like the cheap faux leather Samsung uses. Now I see why they only show the brown back when their advertising the quality. The black version damn sure didn't take the time and effort they said it did

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2