YooTech Tempered glass screen protector

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Amazon.com: Yootech® LG G4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector(2.5D 9H Hardness, Superslim 0.26mm) for LG G4 - The Best LG G4 Screen Protector To Guard Against Scratches and Drops - Ultra HD Clear With Maximum T

Anyone else use one of these in the past? I just got mine today and it's perfect. No bubbles and the screen looks the same with it on. I paid 6 bucks for it but it looks like the price went up because it's 8 bucks Now. Still an awesome price. I've used 40 dollar zag screen protectors in the past and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference because its just that good. Hopefully it will stand the test of time.

A tempered glass screen protector with a leather back is all you need. Keeps the Phone looking sexy.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Why tempered glass instead of the plastic ones? Does it wear that much better? How about the thickness, is it thicker than the plastic ones (plastic or whatever it is)?

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Why tempered glass instead of the plastic ones? Does it wear that much better? How about the thickness, is it thicker than the plastic ones (plastic or whatever it is)?

From my experiences the tempered glass protectors doesn't take away from the beautiful display. Plus it should protect the screen a bit better. Its a lil bit thicker, but not by much.
I love it. I should be able to keep it in my pockets without the fear of scratching up the display.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Gliding your finger across glass is much smoother than dragging it across a plastic protector. They can crack easier depending on the thickness and brand/quality. Thicker can affect touch sensitivity. Stay between 0.25mm - 0.3mm thickness for best use.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site

Anyone notice this? From the Amazon listing:

MPORTANT NOTE:there's an issue with some Lg g4 screens having more of a uneven surface than others,the four corners of the screen may have the slightly small bubbles no matter the brand,this is due to the nature of the phone

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Are the edges chamfered on this screen protector?

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8 till my LG g4 comes in.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site

MPORTANT NOTE:there's an issue with some Lg g4 screens having more of a uneven surface than others,the four corners of the screen may have the slightly small bubbles no matter the brand,this is due to the nature of the phone

Yes. I was made aware of this after I purchased the screen protector, but I wasn't affected by it. I was able to get mine on with zero bubbles. And for 6 bucks I can live with a small buble on the darken coners.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I was made aware of this after I purchased the screen protector, but I wasn't affected by it. I was able to get mine on with zero bubbles. And for 6 bucks I can live with a small buble on the darken coners.

There were corner issues with a different screen protector. I wonder if the G4 screen itself can be a factor.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
There were corner issues with a different screen protector. I wonder if the G4 screen itself can be a factor.

Might be the slight curve, but if you read the reviews they are all good.
I had similar issues with the zagg glass protector on my S5. It even cracked with keys in my pocket. I did have them replace it but I needed to pay shipping both ways. Won't be spending that much again if three guys keeps this price point.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

Glass should break itself and not the phone screen. Plastic doesn't do this.

In my experience, glass works. There are different thicknesses also.

Posted via LG H815

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

That's the case with my first Supershieldz. Haven't checked the revised one they sent yet

Posted via LG H815

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
My cheap $3.99 glass protector came from China today and it appears to be short. It doesn't cover the entire front of the glass. I'm not sure if I should put it on or get another one, lol. I got it 2 weeks ago when there were hardly any options available on amazon for it!

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Amazon.com: Yootech® LG G4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector(2.5D 9H Hardness, Superslim 0.26mm) for LG G4 - The Best LG G4 Screen Protector To Guard Against Scratches and Drops - Ultra HD Clear With Maximum T

Anyone else use one of these in the past? I just got mine today and it's perfect. No bubbles and the screen looks the same with it on. I paid 6 bucks for it but it looks like the price went up because it's 8 bucks Now. Still an awesome price. I've used 40 dollar zag screen protectors in the past and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference because its just that good. Hopefully it will stand the test of time.

A tempered glass screen protector with a leather back is all you need. Keeps the Phone looking sexy.

I thought I would try one out and see how they are. $14.00 Shipped is a lot cheaper than my other ones. Thanks for the link

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8 till my LG g4 comes in.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I got mine in the mail and put it on. I have a very small bubble in the top left corner but other than that it lays perfect on the screen. All in all I would rate it a very good buy. BTW it came very well protected box and padded envelope and was a breeze to install with the included wet and dry cleaning pads and a sticky tape for the final dust removal. They also noted that the g4 has some variations in the screen that might cause some small bubbles..

Posted with my awesome LG g4

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I got mine in the mail and put it on. I have a very small bubble in the top left corner but other than that it lays perfect on the screen. All in all I would rate it a very good buy. BTW it came very well protected box and padded envelope and was a breeze to install with the included wet and dry cleaning pads and a sticky tape for the final dust removal. They also noted that the g4 has some variations in the screen that might cause some small bubbles..

Posted with my awesome LG g4

Mine still looks awesome. Keep working on that bubble it will go away. So glad I went with this instead of a 40 dollar zag screen protector. I'm glad you like your new screen protector.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
My China bootleg glass came in and its short. Only took 5 weeks to get here, lol. Not putting it on. Only $3.99

Moral of story.......don't buy bootleg!! :)

20150609_101958.jpg

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
My YooTech screen protector went on without a flaw or bubble. I can't even tell it's on. It feels just like the screen and the phone is just as responsive. I had an Icarez screen protector on my G3 and I eventually started getting bubbles. We will see how long it last, but right now it's beautiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007