Cases that show off the leather back

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I know that many people go bareback when getting leather, but for me that isn't an option as I need good drop protection. Probably not as good as an otterbox defender, but still rated for 6' which is good enough for me. I got the ballistic jewel case because I wanted to show off the leather back. It also fits the leather back well,and has good grip. This is the Verizon G4.

Anybody else use a case that shows off the leather back? If so please share and post pictures.

uploadfromtaptalk1433511914407.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433511936862.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433511946631.jpg

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
This is along the lines of what I will do. I can't cover the leather....even if I can see the leather.
Anyone have this bumper,?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think just like you but I'm worried that the bumper when installed can damage the leather, I mean you know that leather gets marks very easy, and this bumper seems to be covering a little more than just the frame, from the pictures it seems that it will be pressing some leather all around.

sciguy82

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Someone had purchased and posted that on XDA already. Wont let me post the link but just check the xda lg g4 accessories forum and should be the first post there. Looks like you can force it to fit but may cause long term damage to the leather. Another poster reported the bumper fits the black leather better but I'm not sure. I ordered one a while back for the hell of it and havent received it yet but will report back when i do.

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I think the point of having a leather back is to feel it. I don't really care to show it off. It's nothing spectacular. All I Need is a silicone bumper case.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
For me, a bumper case doesn't do it. It doesn't give enough protection. But it is a good option for light protection.

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I think the point of having a leather back is to feel it. I don't really care to show it off. It's nothing spectacular. All I Need is a silicone bumper case.

Yeah....if I was going to keep it covered all the time I would have saved some money and gone with the plastic back that has more case options. Leather must breathe.

Posted on LG G3 via Android Central App

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah....if I was going to keep it covered all the time I would have saved some money and gone with the plastic back that has more case options. Leather must breathe.

Save money? Same price on Verizon.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

No money savings on Verizon. I am happy with my case now. I have both the plastic and leather back and much prefer the leather

yourdrugrep

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Got this a couple a few days ago and so far, so good. Adds some weight, but have to say, I kinda like the silver "wrap" when looking at it heads on and even from the back. Sorry, was replying to earlier post.
Sandistore for LG G4 F500 Ultra Thin Aluminum Metal Bumper Frame Case (Silver)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech