Picked up last leather G4

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from ATT exchanged my S6 for black beauty and initial impressions are very good! Got a glass screen protector and looked at quick circle however decided against it because you lose the leather back, does anyone know if they will have a leather version?

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to find that out as well with no luck.
It may come down to pulling the wireless parts from a Quick Circle and applying them to the leather back.
Or, as with the G3 I am sure that there will be wireless stickers available soon on eBay and Amazon.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Nice, my store said they have plenty in Stock. There is a bit of a hiccup, so I have to wait 2 hours until a manager gets in

Posted via the Android Central App

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I was first in the store this morning. They had 4 g4 total at my att corporate store and I got the only leather one....

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Lol, I was the first in asking about it, 4 hours ago. Should have it worked out in about an hour

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I also got the only leather one! Initially and said they didn't have any and as I was checking out the metallic grey another coworker pointed out that there was one in the back

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today but ordered it online, I went to the Verizon store to have a glass screen protector installed (didn't have much luck doing it myself last time). Anyway when I hand the guy my phone he looks at it and asked where I got it. I told him online. He held it out to the other employees around him to show them all the back. With a confused look on my face I asked him if they had no leather backs in stock and he replied not yet. I was surprised, a busy location in the Houston area. I'm so glad I ordered online now!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
My daughter went with the blue plastic Best Buy one. I tried to talk her into the leather lol.

The plastic is really nice though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech