Anybody getting Smart Settings to work?

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
First day away from home with the G4 and I had set it to disable WiFi and enable Bluetooth, which when I got to work I found that it did not actually do. Anybody get theirs to work? Is there a step I am missing or something? I would REALLY love this feature to work as advertised.

And for the record, yes I do have location services/GPS enabled.

dsalazar86

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I used Smart setting for the first few days when I got my G 4 and then I started to dig deeper and realized that I'm better off using tasker it gives you way more control

Posted via the Android Central App

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Not working for me as the "My Place" toggle is grayed out. Doesn't look all that useful anyway. I really just want it to turn wifi on and of at home, so I use a stand alone app for that.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
The only setting I use is auto play Pandora when bluetooth connects and it works flawlessly

Mess around with the settings more maybe?

Posted via LG H815

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Not working for me as the "My Place" toggle is grayed out. Doesn't look all that useful anyway. I really just want it to turn wifi on and of at home, so I use a stand alone app for that.

I think this was figured out in another thread. You have to enable location services for it to be an active option. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong or it's a software bug.