Coming from Moto X. I have a few questions.

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
First of all I am very happy with this phone in the little time I have had a chance to play with it, but I am so use to Moto X that I have no idea how to do a few things:

1) How are you transferring call logs and text message history? (I could not use Motorola Migrate.)
2) What app are you guys using for visual voicemail? (Previously I have used ATT visual VM app.)

Excited to be a part of this community!!

devilsfl

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I used SMS backup and restore (sorry posting from my tablet so I can't link to play store that easily) but that worked well, without an SD card of course I have it backed up to dropbox and then downloaded it from the dropbox app on my G4. Sorry, no ideas on call history but something like Lookout might work.

I have T-Mobile so they have a visual voicemail app as well.

Now if there was a way to mimic Moto Assist, which was hard to give up. I'm going to try Agent and a few other apps I've seen, but that was great at notifying me of a text while I was driving. :(

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I used SMS backup and restore (sorry posting from my tablet so I can't link to play store that easily) but that worked well, without an SD card of course I have it backed up to dropbox and then downloaded it from the dropbox app on my G4. Sorry, no ideas on call history but something like Lookout might work.

I have T-Mobile so they have a visual voicemail app as well.

Now if there was a way to mimic Moto Assist, which was hard to give up. I'm going to try Agent and a few other apps I've seen, but that was great at notifying me of a text while I was driving. :(

Moto Assist and Active Notifications on the locksreen I will miss the most. I keep pulling my phone out of my pocket expecting to see the time or any missed notifications.

devilsfl

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Right? Or moving it on the table to see the time. I do like the knock code though. And man is it fast (I had the 2013 moto.
Agent won't play nice with textra apparently. And I don't want it to read the text out loud, just tell me who texted in case I'm not alone in the car ??????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm