G4 best case ever so far

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I will bring some pictures as soon as I get home but just want to let people know that the Insignia, got it from best buy $9.99 feel and look amazing, the size the kind of plastic.. Not bulky at all

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I picked this up too. Fits the leather great at the corners. Nice grip on the sides. Almost no added bulk. Excellent price.

As much as I like it i would prefer more of a lip on the front and maybe a bit thicker around the sides. Don't totally trust dropping it yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Link? Seems they have 2 different ones. Ought pick up a G4 myself this weekend and would be nice to do a one stop shop and get a case at the same time.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I will bring some pictures as soon as I get home but just want to let people know that the Insignia, got it from best buy $9.99 feel and look amazing, the size the kind of plastic.. Not bulky at all

Just picked one of these up, for the price it's actually a really good case, a lot like the Diztronic cases.

JmpnJeronimo

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I picked up the Insignia case in black also today, its great for the price! I decided to just grab a plastic back version since that's all my Best Buy had in stock for ATT. They said I can exchange it back for the black leather once it gets in... but the more I think about it I know I will want to keep it in a case so why spend the extra for leather?..
Thoughts?

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I just picked up this exact case but it was the clear one. Looks awesome with the brown leather! Wish I had a spare camera to take a pic.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm partial to the Otterbox Commuter case I picked up. It'll protect my G4 from drops, bumps, and it has port covers to protect from dust/dirt.

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I think I may pick up the clear one at BB at least until I get the quick circle case...

larryka#AC

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the black Insignia case from BB yesterday and as others have said, for the price it's a nice case that fits the G4 very well. Time will tell how well it holds up.

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the versus case with my leather back G4!! I love it. I saw some bad reviews on it but those looked fake and ordered it anyway. Fits perfect and all the holes match it and love the feel!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the versus case with my leather back G4!! I love it. I saw some bad reviews on it but those looked fake and ordered it anyway. Fits perfect and all the holes match it and love the feel!

I too have a Verus case but got one of these as well.

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the Insignia case in black also today, its great for the price! I decided to just grab a plastic back version since that's all my Best Buy had in stock for ATT. They said I can exchange it back for the black leather once it gets in... but the more I think about it I know I will want to keep it in a case so why spend the extra for leather?..
Thoughts?
If you're going to keep it in a case, just keep the plastic back. I have the at&t leather back and it really doesn't have a premium feel to it. Not worth the extra $40. I think the brown back has the best look and feel. Too bad at&t doesn't have it.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been through A LOT of cases and the best for me have been Incipio cases. If you like dual layer cases like me, they are simply the best!

bigtnew

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
If you're going to keep it in a case, just keep the plastic back. I have the at&t leather back and it really doesn't have a premium feel to it. Not worth the extra $40. I think the brown back has the best look and feel. Too bad at&t doesn't have it.

Totally agree I have the black back and it wasn't worth the up charge. Cases don't fit and it doesn't feel premium. Almost feels like bait and switch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma