Question about purchasing a phone online?

Start1123

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing the LG G4 from Bestbuy.com. My carrier is AT&T. I like Bestbuy because you get the $100 gift card. Though I'm not sure how this process actually works. Do you give BestBuy your ATT account information? When they ship the phone to you, do you still have to go to an ATT store to get it activated and/or get a sim card? Or is that all done online during checkout?

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing the LG G4 from Bestbuy.com. My carrier is AT&T. I like Bestbuy because you get the $100 gift card. Though I'm not sure how this process actually works. Do you give BestBuy your ATT account information? When they ship the phone to you, do you still have to go to an ATT store to get it activated and/or get a sim card? Or is that all done online during checkout?

If your unsure you can go to best buy and ask questions to double check. But there's a thread about someone buying the phone outright and still got the gift card also ATT is gsm if you buy it outright you can pop your micro SIM in there and your good!

Posted via the Android Central App

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes you have to long on with your AT&T account on the BB site, once you get it you can activate it from home. Will come with directions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy