Bluetooth not connecting

L0N35T4R

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
So I just found out if bluetooth is already turned on when my car is turned on it will automatically connect. But if my car is turned on with the Bluetooth device a and then I turn bluetooth on my phone on after the car is already running it will not automatically connect.

Posted via the Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
So I just found out if bluetooth is already turned on when my car is turned on it will automatically connect. But if my car is turned on with the Bluetooth device a and then I turn bluetooth on my phone on after the car is already running it will not automatically connect.

Thats annoying, im used to it connecting always just by turning on BT from the phone. It's this way for my G3 and my G4

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site

Doesn't do that when I get into my cars. I always have my Bluetooth on and I always have to manually connect every time with any device. Thank god I returned my 360, that would drive me insane.

L0N35T4R

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
If the software update doesn't resolve this issue I think I'm going to exchange my phone for a new one

noobsquared

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't do that when I get into my cars. I always have my Bluetooth on and I always have to manually connect every time with any device. Thank god I returned my 360, that would drive me insane.

Yup. OP is right. I'm having the same issue and hence I decided to sell 360 so one less thing would bother me. I actually love this phone aside from bluetooth issues, lagging issues, touchscreen not working right issues and it heats up quite good at times too. LOL

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Yup. OP is right. I'm having the same issue and hence I decided to sell 360 so one less thing would bother me. I actually love this phone aside from bluetooth issues, lagging issues, touchscreen not working right issues and it heats up quite good at times too. LOL

I wonder if anyone is having the same problems with the urbane watch.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so now i just realized I'm annoyed by this as well. My Microsoft band worked perfectly with my G3 for texts and email, now all that works is text messages on the G4.
I'm scared to test in the car now, i might break something if it doesn't work lol.

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
So I turned on my Bluetooth after I turned in the car. And it connected right away. Maybe a setting in your car?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
My bluetooth headphones (LG Tone Infinim) and bluetooth Moto 360 work fine.
I don't have bluetooth in my car, sadly. :-(

noobsquared

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
It seems like not all people are having similar issues and we always hear that not all phones are built the same. Not sure what or who to blame here but after 6 factory resets, coming to same conclusion and same set of issues, I think it's safe to say that G4 is ready for it's prime IMHO. Going to have to return till all issues are sorted out :(

L0N35T4R

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
So I turned on my Bluetooth after I turned in the car. And it connected right away. Maybe a setting in your car?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It's an adapter deal that plugs into my headphone port so not builtin Bluetooth. My nexus 5 would connect to it (and any other Bluetooth device... I have 3 total I use) automatically regardless of the scenario