BE CAREFUL: Accidents Happen!

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Went to the Verizon store with my wife, today, so she could upgrade to an iphone6, and accidentally left with an additional G4 and G Pad 8.3! Now I've got a new phone to set up.:D

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Couple of ironies involved. She was eligible for an upgrade, and her 5s battery was dying. I tried to convince her to try a G4, but she is locked into the ios world. My G2, which I bought 09/2013 and has had the screen shattered and replaced twice still runs like a molested primate. She's still trying to get all of her apps and music synced, and I just let Google handle all that stuff.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Couple of ironies involved. She was eligible for an upgrade, and her 5s battery was dying. I tried to convince her to try a G4, but she is locked into the ios world. My G2, which I bought 09/2013 and has had the screen shattered and replaced twice still runs like a molested primate. She's still trying to get all of her apps and music synced, and I just let Google handle all that stuff.

Molested primate...... :D :D

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice!The g pad 8.3 is pretty good, considering the promotion price with the g4.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Thought I'd update this thread now that I've had this phone awhile.I'm one of those Verizon users who has been lucky enough to have avoided the issues with poor battery life and overheating. No noticeable lag, or touch issues. Over all, a worthy successor to the G2

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I thought about the GPad as well but didn't want to spend an additional $10/month for access. I figure with ATT rollover data I can just set up our two Nexuses (Nexii?) on a hotspot. Good luck with the G4!