G4 Touchscreen Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It seems to happen to me with taps, haven't noticed it with Swipes. Other than the manual controls on the camera, I'm really having a hard time falling in love with this phone...and even more understanding why a lot of people do. :p

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
It seems to happen to me with taps, haven't noticed it with Swipes. Other than the manual controls on the camera, I'm really having a hard time falling in love with this phone...and even more understanding why a lot of people do. :p

Yeah, it's proven to be incredibly disappointing after some use and once the initial honeymoon phase passed.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it's proven to be incredibly disappointing after some use and once the initial honeymoon phase passed.

For me the honeymoon phase was reading the reviews. Once I got the device, I was like... Hmmm... did I get a different phone than everyone else or what? It just felt like trying too much to be a Samsung, and having the Note 4 right next to it to compare it with, Samsung definitely pulls most functions better than LG did. I do like some features the way LG did them, like tapping to lock/unlock, but not enough to absolutely love this phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance