Lock Screen Notifcation Shade Not Working

MaddSkillz

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if I've managed to disable this feature or if it's just not working. When the screen is locked and I swipe from top down to the middle or even further, the notification shade does not pull down. I've yet to see this work on my phone. What's going on here?

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
What kind of lock screen protection do you have? Knock Code, Pin, Pattern? I'm thinking maybe if you switch that it might work for you.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I have Knock Code enabled, but it's currently unlocked with Smart Lock or whatever it's called (trusted device stuff). Mine still swipes down...hmm. I'm on AT&T. Which carrier are you on?
Maybe you're right and you're able to disable it somehow, though I don't remember seeing that in the options anywhere.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I have Knock Code enabled, but it's currently unlocked with Smart Lock or whatever it's called (trusted device stuff). Mine still swipes down...hmm. I'm on AT&T. Which carrier are you on?
Maybe you're right and you're able to disable it somehow, though I don't remember seeing that in the options anywhere.

Is yours an AT&T model or a foreign model? I thought I read that this is disabled on the AT&T model H810?

L0N35T4R

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
It took me several days before I could get it work. sometime in there I also switched from knock code to pin unlock. Unsure why it didn't work but now I can do it without issue

Posted via the Android Central App

CBaca

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the AT&T H810 model and it has never worked. Went through the whole settings menus and can't find any way to activate the feature. I also read that this is one of the features that doesn't work on the H810.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Is yours an AT&T model or a foreign model? I thought I read that this is disabled on the AT&T model H810?

Sorry, I misunderstood. Thought the notification panel wouldn't swipe down for them. They must be talking about the quick notifications by swiping on an off-screen. (Which yes, are indeed disabled on AT&T G4s)
The lingo used here is kinda vague lol. Notification shade sounds like our usual notification shade/panel.