I bought the G3 and I can't get over the QUALITY of the G4.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I got annoyed with my Samasung Galaxy S6's music app, where it gives me "UNKNOWN" artist, cover, etc. So I sold it. LOL

Anyways I took advantage of upgrading and got the LG G3 for $19.99 with $150 Costco gift cards.

Anyways, I started comparing The two and I don't know what LG did but the G4's build quality is great and feel amazing.

That is all. :)

SHIFT_g4

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It is very nice, especially if you add the leather case. But you have to admit, it doesn't come close to the S6. Heck, it doesn't even feel as well built as the Note 4, and that's got some plastic going on.

I still can't get over the fact that the curved back just makes everything rock with that phone haha (like literally, it sways no matter what).

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, it is kind of annoying that I can't simply have the phone on my desk, and tap the screen. It will wobble, and may turn around a bit as it wobbles. The case for my S3 had a flat back, so it was no problem to leave it on the desk and tap at the screen.

This is hardly a deal-breaker, just a compromise, in exchange for making it feel a little smaller in your pocket (I keep the screen facing in, so the curve on the back helps a bit).

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I continue to use my G3 alongside the G4, and still think it's a superb device about eleven months on. So what does that make the G4, which is better? :)

Posted via the Android Central App