T-Mobile promotion

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Since we have a thread on the other one I thought I would start one for this. I have gotten approval for it but yet receive a shipping notice or tracking number. Any one else get there's yet if so let's see those picks of the tiny big thing.

Posted via the Android Central App

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Since we have a thread on the other one I thought I would start one for this. I have gotten approval for it but yet receive a shipping notice or tracking number. Any one else get there's yet if so let's see those picks of the tiny big thing.

I am on the same boat of you! Got the approval but its not shipped yet!

tnafe

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Received approval but no ship notification. I'm anxiously waiting for this bad boy rather than installing the 32gb which came with the extra battery. Hopefully they ship soon.

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Just. Follow up anyone else get any feedback from this promotion other than denied or approved. Mine was approved a week or two ago and I have heard nothing else.

flick0416

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Just. Follow up anyone else get any feedback from this promotion other than denied or approved. Mine was approved a week or two ago and I have heard nothing else.

How long did it take you to get approved? I submitted mine about a week ago and haven't gotten anything other than the confirmation email. The email did say to expect up to 10 business days for them to approve/deny, but I'm curious how long it took others to get a decision.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Same thing here. Got approved and then, no further info. I had to jump through a few hoops since my original receipt didn't have the required IMEI#. The store where I pre ordered was able to print something up and an LG rep was helpful in forwarding it to the promotions department. He was kind enough to follow up with me to let me know it was approved, but I'm now waiting for any shipping notice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781