Time to sell my beautiful red G3

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Now that my G4 has settled in it's time to put old faithful up for sale.
I always hold onto to my old phone just in case.
In the case of the G4 it took a week and one reset before I felt it was functioning per design.
At the moment:
No lag
Great battery
No issues with wifi or bluetooth
Touch screen on par
Phone, data, Nav, running fine
No overheating
Wireless charging ok
All programs playing nice

At this point see no reason to keep the G3. Goodbye old friend.

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
BB: I believe I remember a pic you posted of that red G3 in the G3 forum long ago? Verizon red? I was struck by how good-looking it was. Don't sell! :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
How does that work? I didn't realize that individuals could sell stuff.

Belodion gave you directions to get there. But basically it's where a lot of us go to buy, sell, and trade our devices amongst one another. Usually people post their product on both Swappa and here, and see where their bite is first.

It's where I'll be going, once the replaceable backs become more common, to see if anyone wants to trade G4 backs or sell a color/design I want. :)

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
belodion and Groovy...you're killing me! I know, it's a great phone and looks awesome but it loses value the longer I hold on to it.
I always have a back up, my old trusty LG Envy...it's a tank and has a 4 day battery. I always charge it before I go on a business trip but have never needed to use it.

BB: I believe I remember a pic you posted of that red G3 in the G3 forum long ago? Verizon red? I was struck by how good-looking it was. Don't sell! :)

Posted via the Android Central App

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
belodion and Groovy...you're killing me! I know, it's a great phone and looks awesome but it loses value the longer I hold on to it.
I always have a back up, my old trusty LG Envy...it's a tank and has a 4 day battery. I always charge it before I go on a business trip but have never needed to use it.

I was just busting your chops buddy, lol. Sell if you must. We understand. ☺