Just received my SD Card and Spare Battery and Charging Cradle

meskin84

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I thought I would post some pics. I am super excited to take advantage of the some of the biggest selling points of this device for me!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 36817.jpg
    36817.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 204
  • 36818.jpg
    36818.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 36812.jpg
    36812.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 36819.jpg
    36819.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 36816.jpg
    36816.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 213

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Very nice :D. Spare batteries can always be nice if you're going somewhere and are worried about running out of juice. Peace of mind :).

meskin84

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Very nice :D. Spare batteries can always be nice if you're going somewhere and are worried about running out of juice. Peace of mind :).

Totally, the spare battery really made this phone the choice for me

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It took LG about a week to finally tell me they needed a receipt that specified the G4 on it. I sent them a paid receipt. So...this past Monday I sent the receipt they asked for and I haven't heard back from them again nor have they confirmed receipt. I hate that. Glad you got yours though. Hopefully mine will show up at some point.

meskin84

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I submitted my IMEI and receipt on the fifth right when I bought my phone, so, it took about two weeks

meskin84

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
It took LG about a week to finally tell me they needed a receipt that specified the G4 on it. I sent them a paid receipt. So...this past Monday I sent the receipt they asked for and I haven't heard back from them again nor have they confirmed receipt. I hate that. Glad you got yours though. Hopefully mine will show up at some point.

Man, that's horrible, sorry you had that experience

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Another data point. Purchased in store on the 3rd, submitted on the 4th and got my shipping notification yesterday. Supposed to arrive on Monday (shipping from California -> New Jersey). I used the PDF receipt that T-Mobile emails you if you request it.

Can't wait. Haven't used an extra battery in a while but it'll be much more convenient than having to walk around with it wired up to my pocket.

casetj

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site

I'm having a similar experience. Submitted a PDF of the receipt and a picture of the IMEI on Monday night (6/15) and haven't heard a word from LG. No idea if they received it or not, and I can't track it because I didn't write down the rebate number. Arg.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a similar experience. Submitted a PDF of the receipt and a picture of the IMEI on Monday night (6/15) and haven't heard a word from LG. No idea if they received it or not, and I can't track it because I didn't write down the rebate number. Arg.
I replied to them within minutes of them telling me they needed more info. I haven't heard from them and my rebate has not been updated. I have a feeling that the rebate will not be updated until they generate an automatic email anyway. So basically it took them almost 2 weeks to tell me there was a problem and now it's almost another week waiting for an update response. Gotta love it.

sheailewis1

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
The first time i submitted they wouldn't process it because i used my name instead of the person's name who bought it (my mom). I resubmitted with the correct name as it was on the receipt and it processed the next day. I got an email saying it shipped 2 days later. No complaints from me i guess.

ellyenne

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I applied for mine about 1 hour after I got the phone (6/2). It shipped 6/12. I got it 6/16.
I am a little disappointed with the charging "cradle". It only holds the battery, and it is a closed box. It does not plug directly into AC as I had expected, but requires the use of the cord & plug that came with the phone. On the other hand, it is nice to have a back up battery when I'm camping. My solar charger just can't manage this battery.
So, I'm still looking for a charging stand for the phone. Like the one I loved for the Droid2.

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I applied for mine about 1 hour after I got the phone (6/2). It shipped 6/12. I got it 6/16.
I am a little disappointed with the charging "cradle". It only holds the battery, and it is a closed box. It does not plug directly into AC as I had expected, but requires the use of the cord & plug that came with the phone. On the other hand, it is nice to have a back up battery when I'm camping. My solar charger just can't manage this battery.
So, I'm still looking for a charging stand for the phone. Like the one I loved for the Droid2.
But hey it was free! Enjoy it!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

This is pretty normal for extra battery kits. Some do come with an extra wall charger and usb cable though.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane